LADIES???

Options
2»

Replies

• MariliaPa
    MariliaPa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I often crave junk food/chocolates when on TOM because I'm either in pain and I want something to make me feel better about the whole situation or I'm tired. SoI'll usually have some chocolate (I try to only have a small portion) and some painkillers to help with the unease and go to bed early.

Also I read somewhere that your body burns 200Kcal extra on the first few days of your period, so that would balance out a piece of chocolate or a small portion of fries.
  • MariliaPa
    MariliaPa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you are into ice cream, like another poster mentioned, you can just freeze yogurts or Greek yogurts, those are always pretty tasty. Dannon makes a Light and Fit (?) Chocolate on top Greek Yogurt. The vanilla is delicious and the chocolate gets a MUCH better consistency/texture when popped into the freezer for about 10min. I would also recommend trying out different varieties of yogurts/flavors to see which one(s) you like best.
    /quote]

I need to try this - I really like flavoured yoghurt but I never buy it because I'm afraid I won't finish it before it goes bad or I might just eat the whole thing the last day before it expires.
    I'll go to the supermarket tomorrow and buy myself some chocolate yoghurt to freeze! :)
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Boiled sweets (hard candies) last for ages. Also diet coke
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I definitely work treats in!! I have a bar of dark chocolate I'm purposefully not eating over the next few days so that I can nom as needed once my period starts making me more emotional than logical.