going commando

Options
2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I always go to bed commando... accept when the *kitten* TOM is around.
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Always!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I'm becoming so old fashioned.

I wouldn't ever. See my post above.

And I wouldn't want someone I was with to do it either unless she never did and then it was just a complete surprise. Like on the way to our date destination and she said "hey I have a surprise for you want to see"
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I went commando most of the time for a while for health reasons, and recently I've had to occasionally for comfort reasons. I have done it for more entertaining reasons, but not in far too long :laugh:

So, I believe it can always be appropriate.
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options
    It's usually okay, unless you are a guy that wears loose shorts at the gym. I don't want to see that flopping out while you're doing a set on the bench. haha.
  • __faerie__
    __faerie__ Posts: 30
    Options
    It's usually okay, unless you are a guy that wears loose shorts at the gym. I don't want to see that flopping out while you're doing a set on the bench. haha.

This is true - especially of old guys!
  • JohnMatrix
    JohnMatrix Posts: 59
    Options
    You're my hero, any reference, never mind movie clip of Commando is sheer WIN! :)
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I kinda gotten desensitized to it due to the old guys walking around the locker room in the buff. My Y has a men's only workout room adjoining the men's locker room, and at one time an old guy just dropped down and did sit-ups right in front of the treadmill I was on, in his birthday suit. I DID NOT need to see that, but I had to finish my run. Oh well.