HEY YOU! wanna be my pal?

Options
I didn't know what type of title to put! anywho, my name is Heather Mullen. I live in a very small town in Illinois. I'm active on facebook with my weight loss and wanted to get more friends on here to keep me motivated and see what recipes people can come up with. I weigh 240, am 5"4', have tried to lose weight in ALL kinds of ways (healthy only) I hate exercise, but love running. I eat pretty well but I have issues with eating out sometimes. I love delicious high end foods. so yup that's me. add me if u like. my diary isn't private to friends.

Replies

• Violator_Rose
    Violator_Rose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty active here and I log every day, so I'll do my best to be a great source of motivation! Adding you right now :):)
  • BaileysxCoffee
    BaileysxCoffee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • LWins999
    LWins999 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 started in March at 222 lbs. Currently I am 152. You can do it!! Add me!!
  • sharlenehauser
    sharlenehauser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here...just found the community but I'll join in! I am 5'4" and I was 207 today. Just getting started on my weight loss journey
  • rashawnacole
    rashawnacole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm RaShawna from peoria Illinois I weigh 216 I started a little over a month ago I've lost 14lbs my profile says I lost 34 cause I messed up when I first started don't know how to fix it. I'm doing great this time around been trying to lose weight since I had my son he's almost 3 but this time I'm super motivated add me I can use motivation around me.
  • theknoxie
    theknoxie Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I am 35 and live in California. I have been on here before and fallen off of my fitness journey.. I am picking myself back up and need some motivation as well I refuse to get any more fluffy than I already am! Add me!! :)!!
  • crystalmara1984
    crystalmara1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from LeRoy, East of Bloomington-Normal.

How is your journey going?
  • Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You hate exercise but love running. That is an oxymoron. If you want to eat good and run, please add me.
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and 255lb. have added you. Lets smash this. And anyone else can feel free to add me too
  • raelee18
    raelee18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" as well. Maybe we should form a club.