Snickers are the healthiest thing I eat

Options
senecarr
senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
And I say that regularly eating 5 servings of vegetables a day.
That's because when I'm eating them, it usually means I did or will do a decent amount of cardio or NEAT, and no I don't do it as a reward for those things.
See, I say healthy for food always requires context. Anyone else have an interesting "healthy" food?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    jim-office-who-cares-gif.gif
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Funnily enough, Snickers Ice Cream bars. Tops up my calories (180) at the end of a particularly active day when I'm a bit low but not hungry and it makes my brain happy. Plus, calcuim.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Funnily enough, Snickers Ice Cream bars. Tops up my calories (180) at the end of a particularly active day when I'm a bit low but not hungry and it makes my brain happy. Plus, calcuim.

You're going to get us accused of shilling for Mars corporation, big snickers, and big sugar!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I love them! Have you ever tried the ice cream bars?? Tasty !!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Lenny & Larry cookies :D
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Well today I had some pumpkin pie. That's pretty balanced.
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

You're going to get us accused of shilling for Mars corporation, big snickers, and big sugar!

Yep its a strange concept to some.
    It goes like this -How could anyone enjoy a serving of candy and still meet their macros and calories ?! Geee ! They must work for a candy corporation and be trying to sell us candy !
    Yep. Seems legit. Lol !!
    But in reality, having a serving of candy can be part of a heathly well balanced diet.
  • zoeysasha37
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream

No way does that look tasty to me !! This is one ice cream that I won't taste .
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Not even the mint leaves? :(@thorsmom01
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OH and homemade jerky. Delicious, just the way I like it and packed full of protein! I'm making my brother and dad giftpacks of different flavours as a stocking-stuffer this Christmas.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

I could live on these.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Steve's salted carmel ice cream.

lactiad salted carmel ice cream.

So Delicious Chocolate Truffle ice cream.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream

Looks tasty.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    All the old school back country skiers by our cabin swear a snickers will save your life in a snow crisis. They look down their noses at high falutin' protein bars.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    gluten free double chocolate mini cupcakes. They are so yummy.
  • nosebag1212
    nosebag1212 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream

groce
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    My home made rhubarb jam where I used all the "free sugars" left over in the house. It included corn syrup, honey, and white sugar. It is heavenly with my steel cut oats and Greek yogurt.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream

<3
    my local sushi shop makes an amazing green tea ice cream layer cake. Green tea ice cream tastes like a light chocolate to me. Must be the bitters.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    My home made rhubarb jam where I used all the "free sugars" left over in the house. It included corn syrup, honey, and white sugar. It is heavenly with my steel cut oats and Greek yogurt.

this sounds delicious. My mom used to make a rhubarb sauce that was absolutely delicious over vanilla ice cream. Literally the best treat ever.