Where did you met your significant other?

Options
13»

Replies

• twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    POF.
    No shame in my game.
    It was love at first creep. :D
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    A songwriters club
  • paulinebowman
    paulinebowman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    At a bus stop when we were 18 now 36 and still crazy in love wouldn't change him for the world he is a great daddy and partner and works very hard to provide everything that we need in life
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Bought her on E-bay.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Stag shop
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    POF.
    No shame in my game.

I tried Plenty of Fish and all I found were crabs!
  • 1finefirefighter
    Options
    We met when I transferred schools in the 6th grade. He talked me into doing his work for him by telling me my hand writing was better than his. We dated and decided we were better friends then the summer before our Senior year of high school we got back together and have been together ever since.
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    POF.
    No shame in my game.

I tried Plenty of Fish and all I found were crabs!

Lol. I certainly did come across alot of weirdies and pervs for sure. You really have to sift through them. I'm sure it's full of skanks women wise, just as it is for the women looking for men. I think most dating sites probably have that though. POF maybe more because it's free (or was). Anyways, it was the first time I did something like that, having grown tired of the selection of loses in my area. We were only together a month before we got married and will be celebrating 4 years in a couple of weeks.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    My So and I have technically known each other since middle school, though I only started paying attention to her in senior year of High School. We started dating after graduation, when one of my friends (who was dating her at the time) gave me her number. He messed it up with her, so I asked her out. 6 1/2 years later, we're still together.
  • weightsandmacros
    weightsandmacros Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    dating site