I'm tired of hating myself, I need more friends that will support me!

Options
2»

Replies

• HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Oh sweetheart hating yourself is such a drain on you and an enormous waste of your energy and really it just sucks the life out of you and stuffs your self-esteem......no-one deserves that kind of self punishment.....

Something to think of - Play your inner thought patterns and the way you deride yourself mentally out loud....Ask yourself would you speak to anyone using the tone, words or intention that you use on yourself. If the answer is a big NO and I have no doubt that it will be....then use that point to challenge those thought patterns.

Now sounds like the time for some meaningful deep personal reflection as to the Whys and Wherefores of this whole process and start to implement far better coping mechanisms for the future.

If you are at a loss or feel the struggle is too much to deal with on your own enlist some outside help. CBT can be invaluable for this.....put all that negative energy into finding a more positive outlet.

Maybe defer the weight loss goals and eat at maintenance while these issues are dealt with.....conquering too many demons at once can be just too much. Try at all times to use the time and space to nurture yourself with the food that you love to eat all in moderation and maybe get in some exercise to help with raising your endorphin levels as this can really help a low mood.

I wish you all the very best. Take care of yourself. You most certainly deserve it.