Looking for people failed before but ready now!

Options
Hi, I am looking for people who I can help when they need extra motivation and discipline and might be able to spare some when I am a bit down on it. I relaxed into it probably five years ago now and yo-yo ed ever since without reaching my goal, so I have realised its time to support and be supported by others. Would love to do weekly weigh-ins and hear about your successes and help you when you're struggling. I promise to commit to you if you commit to me and log in everyday. Even if its just a quick congrats! Until we all nail our goals. Befriend Me. We can even start a group if there is enough like minded people.

Replies

• deenahlab
    deenahlab Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hi there! I'm glad I found someone in the same situation as I am. There was a time when I was very motivated. I lost around 30 Kg going from 112 Kg to around 82 Kg. The lowest I've ever reached was 79 Kgs. It was amazing! I recieved tons of compliments and gained lots of confidence. However, I've yo-yoed ever since and couldn't get myself to lose more weight. It was like all the motivation I had was gone. I've tried everything to get my motivation back... aaaaaand, I've failed.
    I guess the main reason is that dieting just isn't my thing even if I convince myself it's a lifestyle.
    I'm a person who loves food. I love cooking it, eating it and photographing it!
    After a year of letting myself go, I felt super guilty, lost my confidence and most importantly, realized I don't want to live this way anymore (Health-wise and appearance-wise).So it would be great to find people that are willing to share their progress and experience with me. I am in deep need for help.

Regards,
    Deena
  • mattwilsonmouldings646
    Options
    I was In the same situation as you buddy and still am on this journey im hear for any support
  • fabat52
    fabat52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started MFP back in 2013. I did really well at first but stepped away and gained it all back and more. September 25th 2015 I got back from vacation and felt big and unfit. I got on the scale to find I was the heaviest I had ever been at 190.8lbs. That was my wake up call. The day I knew I had to get serious. I got back on MFP and found a group of supportive friends who are active daily and who I support daily as well. It has made all the difference. I am currently at 171.6lbs. My goal is 133lbs so I have a ways to go. Feel free to add me ladies.