Help me!

Options
2»

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys thanks. I will never eat a salad though. I hate it. I put spinach on every sandwich at Subway though. I love spinach but I can't eat an actual salad. Tastes like dirt. If I douse it ranch its almost bearable, but then again I don't even really like ranch. I'm going to be doing smoothies for breakfast soon. 1/4 or so cup beans, 1/4 cup spinach, honey, cayenne pepper and some fruit to give it some flavor so that will help with the veggies.

Thanks for the info on recipe builder. That will make a difference I'm sure.

Most of the time when I make salads at home it's with spinach instead of lettuce.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I also can't do salad. I tried to in very different ways but, it never kept me full and actually made me crave junk food. I now make burrito bowls which are fantastic and can be made a billion different ways. I also use to not cook anything that didn't come in a box now I make most of our meals. Crockpots make us non cookers look good for minimum effort.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    @moosemoose17 if you like experimenting and you can cook your own oats you are more of a cook than you originally let on.

If you bore easily like me, you need a few more home choices. I think you can handle an omelet. Experiment which veggies and meats you put in it.

Don't do salad if you hate salad. Try roasting or steaming your veggies. You can stock your freezer with corn, green beans, spinach, all sorts of vegetables. They are convenient and ready to go when you are in the mood to cook. Great root vegetables to try are the sweet potatoes and regular potatoes. You can try baking them or nuking them.