Anything delicious?

Options
2»

Replies

• DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Just had a big bowl of pho! It was delicious, except now I need a nap :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    everyday...i'm killer in the kitchen and everything i make is delicious. healthy and nutritious can also be delicious when you know your way around the kitchen.

Yeah but I don't! Spices make food tastier, but still not 'delicious' in my book.

there's more to cooking than just throwing in some spices.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Everything I eat is... why waste calories on bad food?
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I made stuffed peppers at lunch yesterday that were pretty good, honestly. Might make more again today.

Yummy... can I join you?

If I did not eat every calorie that was delicious then I may as well just eat card board.. LOL

Wish I could say that. I try. But sometimes I'm just too tired/lazy or just have no appetite and just eat whatever bland food we have in the fridge. I haven't quite figured out how to make chicken breast 'delicious', to be honest (unless it's made into cordon bleu or nuggets, but that doesn't always fit my calories). Same with veggies. I eat them because they are filling and low calorie, but I would never call them delicious.

Recently found if I marinate chicken breast with a teaspoon or two of olive oil and lime juice for an hour or so before I cook it, it turns out moist and with just a hint of lime flavor which is great with salads or tacos.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    everyday...i'm killer in the kitchen and everything i make is delicious. healthy and nutritious can also be delicious when you know your way around the kitchen.

Yeah but I don't! Spices make food tastier, but still not 'delicious' in my book.

there's more to cooking than just throwing in some spices.

But I'm not a good cook. So yeah...
  • ciphering
    ciphering Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My SO's parent's church sent me a care package today--lots of snacks like candies and pretzels and stuff, which isn't too hard to ignore, but they also sent three little sugar cookies (like 1.5 inch diameter) and a bag of homemade caramel corn puffs or something similar to that, and they are SO GOOD.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    My delicious things of the day were more of that French toast, some pizza, and a brioche with caramel (still within my goal and I hit all my macros too).
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I made stuffed peppers at lunch yesterday that were pretty good, honestly. Might make more again today.

Yummy... can I join you?

If I did not eat every calorie that was delicious then I may as well just eat card board.. LOL

Wish I could say that. I try. But sometimes I'm just too tired/lazy or just have no appetite and just eat whatever bland food we have in the fridge. I haven't quite figured out how to make chicken breast 'delicious', to be honest (unless it's made into cordon bleu or nuggets, but that doesn't always fit my calories). Same with veggies. I eat them because they are filling and low calorie, but I would never call them delicious.

Chicken breast seasoned with chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder are indeed very delicious!
    I have had quite a few things that are delicious lately. Crockpot Ranch Chicken pasta, homemade beef and noodles, tacos, chicken legs, tortilla pizza.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMM.
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    pint of ice cream today.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I had a 1/3 lb "bruschetta burger" yesterday with fresh mozzarella, tomato, and basil relish with balsamic, on a ciabatta roll. Paired it with a Deschutes Obsidian stout on nitro. Yum.