Military Prep Help (:

Options
2»

Replies

• RAEinterian
    RAEinterian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    kahicky wrote: »
    Continue to eat good healthy whole foods, and just build up strength and endurance. I know went through we had may others who showed up unfot, and didnt take it seriously leading up to their boot campp, but even they made it through, and got in their best shape. So good luck on getting yourself preppared and good luck on your future carreer choice

Thank you!
  • lesliebunny
    lesliebunny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the Air Force and have been for almost 23 years. You can ask me anything about joining and I will try to help you out. Start a running program and just work on push-ups and sit-ups and body weight exercises. No need to get crazy right now. You'll start shedding the weight quickly. And whoever told tou not to let a recruiter BS you was spot on. Lol. I work closely with them. (I am in education and training). Ours do their best to be frank and honest but sometimes I think there can be serious communication breakdowns. Lol. Good luck with your choice!
  • RAEinterian
    RAEinterian Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am currently in the Air Force and have been for almost 23 years. You can ask me anything about joining and I will try to help you out. Start a running program and just work on push-ups and sit-ups and body weight exercises. No need to get crazy right now. You'll start shedding the weight quickly. And whoever told tou not to let a recruiter BS you was spot on. Lol. I work closely with them. (I am in education and training). Ours do their best to be frank and honest but sometimes I think there can be serious communication breakdowns. Lol. Good luck with your choice!

Oh goodness, time for me to be the obnoxious lady playing 50,000 questions hah. Great advice, thank you!