40 lbs and just over halfway!

elmox
elmox Posts: 699 Member
edited September 21 in Success Stories
Last week I passed my halfway point and realized I should make a collage of my progress. I have been so fortunate to have supportive friends and family. And I would be lost without my weight loss "sisters" of MFP. :heart:

Thanks for letting me share and brag on myself!

712001_178.jpg

Replies

• MandyKayFrench
    MandyKayFrench Posts: 69 Member
    You look fantastic - thank you for sharing your success!! The progression is incredible!!
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    congrads great job!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Woohooo!! So proud of you! You're doing great! Keep up your hard work, it's paying off! You look fab! :flowerforyou: Brag all you want. you deserve it!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    You look great! Congrats!!!!
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Awesome job!
  • witchyvic
    witchyvic Posts: 3
    That is fantastic! Keep up the good work. You inspire others to keep going. You should be feeling proud!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Awesome! You look beautiful in all pictures but you can definitely see the loss :flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    WoW!!! WTG!! You look great!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Wow that's fabulous! 40 pounds since the first part of this year??!! Wow! Totally awesome! Congrats and you look great!!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Your cherries are halfway!!!!! Woooohoooo!!!! You are so awesome and I love your dedication (ie- working out at the hotel, or including it in during family visits) You deserve this so much! Congrats and cant wait to celebrate again with you when you are the end of your ticker!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Wow!! Congratulations!! Your progress is very motivating!!!!!!!!
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Congrats!!
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    You look GREAT!!! Way to go!:flowerforyou: :love:
  • moonbug
    moonbug Posts: 10 Member
    Awesome you look so good... I can't wait to be at the half way .... Hey.. I just started using this MFP.. and was wondering how you add a picture to the post? Thanks, Moon Bug
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    You look great! :) Even for a Mizzou fan. :P

Keep up the good work!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Wow, you look just outstanding! Awesome!!! I can't see where in the world you are going to take off another close to 40lbs though....keep up the great work!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    you look great! awesome job!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Thank you all so much for your support and encouragment!! This is so why I love MFP!!!

I've got 36 lbs to go to my goal - I'll be excited to see them come off my tummy and chest, in addition to my legs. I've always had muscular legs, but that muscle has been hiding under a protective layer of fat! I'm ready to show off my muscular gams, minus any extra padding.

Thank you again for the kind words!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!