Here we go again!!!

I think this is the 4th or 5th time I've tried this app!! I have zero motivation to work out or even eat healthier, but good lord I gotta find it!! I've gained 50lbs since July 2014 and it's still going. But now I have to think about a healthier life for my future children. I HAVE to make this work!!! (Motivation tips, workouts and healthy meal plan suggestions welcome!!!)

Replies

• savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    you got this kim...you need to be more positive and results will follow. My suggestion just start slow, keep calories as high as possible while losing weight very slowly. Start out just doing little walks or simple slow cardio...a month goes by and you will feel better and want to keep it up. Your young and beautiful you have PLENTY of time this isnt a race its a life change.
  • sarahdayski
    sarahdayski Posts: 125 Member
    All i can suggest is you weigh your food so you can be more accurate, find a exercise you enjoy. I swim 3 times a week and started the gym 2x a week recently. It is always hard to start with and so easy to slip back but as was said above its a marathon not a sprint and you have to be prepared for it not to happen over night so dont give yourself unrealistic targets. Allow yourself you favorite foods and some treats then it doesnt feel so much like a diet x