Junk Food junkie!!HELP!

Options
Hey guys. This is my second time using MFP. Used it a a few months ago to get my healthy eating on track, and reach weight goals and then after a long holiday and being unable to calorie count I lost interest but I'm back again to help get back on track. I'm currently at a weight that I want to maintain, my biggest issue is junk food and when I start eating it I can't stop and end up with feelings of guilt and disappointment. Hoping that by logging what I eat on MFP, it will help me stop over-eating and control my sweet tooth.

Replies

• merccedesshoemaker
    Options
    I had the same exact problem. I gave up on MFP because I "didn't have time for it" and thought it couldn't really make a difference (one of my teeth mine as well be chocolate because I havea huge sweet tooth) but I started over 3months, I decided to not stress myself out about it too hard, just eat what I like, but not over my calorie count. It's great once you get the hang of it! Now it's just apart of my daily routine, and I still eat what I love. (And I have cheat days still because you need them!)
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    junk food is my kryptonite. especially around that time of the month. oh lordy, its the ice cream and cookies for me. I did the same thing, this is probably my third time coming back to MFP.