almost a month down and still now weight loss

Options
I exercise every day with one low exercise a week (because my days are sedentary), and I eat healthy food all day with the odd unhealthy portioned snack a few times a week. I have not even lost a pound... What the heck could be going on?? I have a thyroid problem, but it hasn't changed in years, and I've already gotten it rechecked all is good.

What am I doing wrong?? Or what can I change?? or do?

Replies

• blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Are you using a food scale? Eating back exercise calories?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    nnnaq5rggu08.jpg
  • runtrinny
    runtrinny Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Maybe change up your workout? Your body needs muscle confusion to burn fat. Eat more protein.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Gaining muscle??
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Eat less. You can have a very healthy diet and still eat more calories than you need to lose weight. If you are not using a food scale, try it for a while, it will help you figure out where you are going over.
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I actually had a fit test done and I burn 1700 calories at resting.. So I'm definitely not going over.... :s I'm gunna just wait some more
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy & exercise doesn't = weight loss. Eating at a deficit = weight loss.

That flowchart posted above should be helpful.
  • Amanda682015
    Amanda682015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely eating at a deficit. Especially with my workout routine.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy & exercise doesn't = weight loss. Eating at a deficit = weight loss.

That flowchart posted above should be helpful.

This.
    You could exercise 3 hours a day and eat nothing but what you consider to be "healthy" food, and if you're eating more calories than you burn, you will not lose weight.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    If you open your diary people will be able to give you more tailored advice.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough apples. Apples!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Are you getting your exercise calories burns from MFP's database? Are you eating all your exercise calories back or a percentage? Are you using a food scale? Do you track your food on MFP?