Just starting......again!!!!

Options
I am a 40 year old couch potato determined to be a lot healthier by time summer gets here. This is not for any vanity reason, but just because I am tired of telling my kids and husband no we can not do that because I am unable due to my weight. Well no more. It is past time to get my butt moving!!! 75 POUNDS TO GO!!!

Replies

• lucy16076
    lucy16076 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I hear ya...it's an on going battle to stay focused & determined when the couch calls our name & the food is so yummy! lol....hopefully the help on MFP will guide us through to our goals!
  • 77billie77
    77billie77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello I am rejoining MFP... After far too many months, and dreaded pounds, I have decided to return 2 my life long journey to a better me. Unfortunately only 5 of my prior to hiatus friends remain on MFP at this point... I am actively seeking new MFP friends in my age-range to better enhance both our probabilities of success as well as mutual camaraderie ... Thank You Billie
  • ramonapulliam
    ramonapulliam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am hoping MFP and people on here help me to get healthy. Unless you have been through a weight issue, you dont know what it is like. My husband has non idea so its hard to talk to him about it to where he will understand what its like so thats why im hoping to be able to talk to people on here to help each other..