Jillian Michael's Body Revolution, need advice!

Hi Everyone,

New here! On week 6 of Jillian Michael's 90 day Body Revolution, and I'm just so frustrated. :cry: 1-2 lbs lost, and I'm working SO HARD. On Weight Watchers, limiting my carb intake, and following the Body Revolution workouts, 6x/week for the past 6 weeks. I understand the whole "muscles weighs more than fat" routine, but shouldn't I have lost more? Haven't been measuring myself, so I may have lost inches, but I have yet for anyone to tell me I look thinner, so feeling very discouraged.

Baby # 2 is 14 months old, I'm just so ready to lose this weight!!!! Any advice or encouragement is so appreciated. Thanks all!

-Brooke

Replies

• jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    WW is a massively calorie restricted diet that doesn't teach healthy eating and I don't believe is limiting carbs, but for everyone of me, there are others who will disagree.

You don't really give us much to go on, e.g. How much you weigh, how tall you are and what you're eating, so it's hard to help, I'm afraid.
  • Dena216
    Dena216 Posts: 20 Member
    Weight Watchers has changed, it's now based on Fat, Carbs, Fiber and Protein for the Points Plus method. I've been doing WW plus for 3 months and i've lost weight and have learned more about carbs and protein whereas the old method was based on calories, fat and fiber only.

I'm doing Ripped in 30 now, starting week 3 tomorrow. Once I finish the 30 days, i'll begin Body Revolution. I have heard people dont lose weight for a while when doing Body Revolution and lose more towards the end of the 90 days. I hope this is the case for you. It's hard to know what's happening unless you are measuring yourself.

Good luck! Stick with it. I think you've gotten this far is wonderful but you will feel better once you finish. :-)