Looking for new friends

I'm looking for new friends to join me on this weight loss and getting to know you

Replies

• halik36
    halik36 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Rachel, my name is Hali, just begun another weight loss journey, gained 50lbs in two years via stress eating. Excited to make your acquaintance.
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    You can add me if you like
  • johnm404
    johnm404 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi my name is John and if you need friends to continue to push you to reach your goals just add me...and a laugh now and than too!
  • lmrudnick
    lmrudnick Posts: 40 Member
    My name is Leah. Welcome
  • sabinashope
    sabinashope Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Leah
  • sabinashope
    sabinashope Posts: 2 Member
    Really could use some friends and motivation. Different ideas to make loosing weight keep my interest.
  • Jevans63116
    Jevans63116 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm looking for new friends to join me on this weight loss and getting to know you
    Hello all, my name is James and I'm striving to be a lean, mean James machine! Would appreciate surrounding myself with like minded folks. Let's work on this together!!
  • Hey I'm new to the community thing. I'm looking for some friends to help stay motivated.
  • Eileensuv
    Eileensuv Posts: 7 Member
    Really could use some friends and motivation. Different ideas to make loosing weight keep my interest.

HI Sabinashope, I am rejoining. Would love to be friends.
  • Eileensuv
    Eileensuv Posts: 7 Member
    halik36 wrote: »
    Hi Rachel, my name is Hali, just begun another weight loss journey, gained 50lbs in two years via stress eating. Excited to make your acquaintance.

HI Hali, my name is Eileen. I am rejoining and would love some friends and support.