Getting my sexy back!

Caramel Cutie
Caramel Cutie Posts: 96
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Marla! I'm a 34 year old, newly divorced, single mother of two! This was my second marriage and over the course of 6 years I put on 55 pounds. I've never been thin, but I've always been athletically built and considered "sexy and voluptuous" to my male suitors! So, I've hit the ground running to lose weight, get in shape and get my sexy back! Just wanted to say "HI" and good luck to anyone out there who's trying to get fit, get healthy and get their SEXY back!!!!

Replies

• Hi! My name is Marla! I'm a 34 year old, newly divorced, single mother of two! This was my second marriage and over the course of 6 years I put on 55 pounds. I've never been thin, but I've always been athletically built and considered "sexy and voluptuous" to my male suitors! So, I've hit the ground running to lose weight, get in shape and get my sexy back! Just wanted to say "HI" and good luck to anyone out there who's trying to get fit, get healthy and get their SEXY back!!!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    oh gosh I lost my sexy!!:sad:

wait... there it is... whew! :laugh:

That's one thing I never lost was my sexy :wink:

welcome and good luck!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Welcome to the MFP family. Just stay motivated and hit the ground running, literally lol.

I am 26 about to be divorce from my 1st marriage with a beautiful 3 year old son I have been on here for alittle over a month and went from 172 to 159 thus far.

GOOD LUCK!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    welcome!!!! :flowerforyou:

here's to getting your sexy back!!

:glasses: :glasses: :glasses:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Welcome! You'll definitely find it here :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I thought my sexy was dead and gone years ago but I think I'm beginning to see a little teeny shadow of it. :laugh: Nobody to be sexy for now though except myself. :tongue: :ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.