Accountability

Options
Been here before and lost over 20 lbs. MFP was a big part of that success. Since then, I deactivated my old account and gained about half of that weight back. It is very easy to go back to the way things were if I am not careful. That's why I am here once again, and plan to stick around. I will be tracking calories for a while to get back on track and get into the habit of healthy eating once more.

Currently, I run three times a week and lift two times a week. I've been running for about 4 years, but very new to lifting. Anyone who shares an interest in either of these activities and is using MFP for the purpose of lifetime fitness, please add me. I would like to surround myself with others who share the same passion.

Replies

• mbrotnitsky
    mbrotnitsky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    In my head and in my dreams I share your passion. In my real world I'm all over the place. I would love to be able to run. At this point in my life walk. I've been ignoring myself forever. I was here before and lost 40lbs and of course i lost track and here I am again. Emotionally I am so hard on myself. NO EXCUSES the voice in my head screams!!! Anyway if you want someone who envisions herself to be fit and to be able to run add me... I may make you laugh along the way!!!!