No More Excuses -- Week 33

Options
2»

Replies

• tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Hi Team.....Well Sunday night and today was a pretty productive day. Glad tomorrow is the start of a new week. I need a new start.....AGAIN!!!!!

Welcome Isabel. Always wonderful to have new members join us.

WEll....I am sitting here watching "Mad Money". TOO FUNNY......I am really enjoying listening and smelling the rain outside, but it sure put a halt to my walk tonight. Hopefully a little later.

Talk to everyone tomorrow!!!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Morning all....I am still up a few pounds but I am going to be accountable for them. I gained while on vacation and they are still with me. We are still putting up the pool and are thinking it will be the end of this week before we are finished. We are having to work on it in between my hubby's job that pays:laugh: Hope you all have a good weigh-in and a wonderful day. TTYL.

Isabel...Welcome to the group.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Just a friendly reminder to send me those weigh ins.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi All.....Had a great salad that I just "threw" together with no real plan....Once in a while I get lucky. Made a regular salad....lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, onion, then boiled some chicken breasts, used a bit of the water I boiled it in and made a wee bit of gravy type of sauce, with flour, garlic and oregano, cut up the chicken and stirred in the sauce, mixed that with the salad, and then made homemade tortillas. It was a hit with the family. Can't believe it.

Made it to curves but not sure I will make my walk. Maybe in a little while.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!!!!

Ann
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am running late with the new weigh ins. Buried at work, I should be able to come up to breathe sometime this evening.
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    No problemo at all Jack! We really appreciate you doing this for the team.

Hawkeye
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Jack....no worries....I think we are all grateful whenever you get to it!!!!