Fitbit flex??

Options
2»

Replies

• rebeccahunt718
    rebeccahunt718 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have the charge HR and I love it. My phone doesn't sync with it because it's a windows phone, however the band syncs well with MFP. My mom uses the flex and the two big differences is the flex doesn't track your heart rate and you don't have a screen on the band to readily check your steps. It is definitely a great investment to get you moving more. Plus, if you can get the app on your phone and sync it via Bluetooth, you can challenge people to see who can get the most steps in a day/week/weekend. It's fun!
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Got one for Christmas - all set up and looking forward to using it.
  • Terri2874
    Terri2874 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Which Fitbit is the best? I'm thinking about buying one but don't know which to take the plunge for
  • lakshva
    lakshva Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Even I would like to know which fitbit to go for!
    One/Hr/Flex/Surge?
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Love my flex. I would be lost without it.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I have the Charge and I love it! I think the Flex is similar. If you want one with HR abilities, get the Surge or Charge HR.

Just a fair bit of warning: if you are allergic to nickel you will get a slight rash and/or blisters. The stainless steel buckle on the Charge contains a little nickel so I have to switch up where I place my Charge on my wrist to avoid bad reactions.
  • veggiegirl228
    veggiegirl228 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lakshva wrote: »
    Even I would like to know which fitbit to go for!
    One/Hr/Flex/Surge?

I went with the Flex. It really boils down to your needs for the device.
  • veggiegirl228
    veggiegirl228 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Terri2874 wrote: »
    Which Fitbit is the best? I'm thinking about buying one but don't know which to take the plunge for

I went with the flex. I didnt really need the extras (ordered it during black Friday sales and each step up was like $30). It really boils down to your needs for the device.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    If you go with Fitbit, check out the group here http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
    BTW, Fitbit has AWESOME customer support