Help me make all kinds of Gains Please!!

Options
This week or next week depending on how fast u guys respond, I am planning on gaining 160LBS next year. Please help I am 5'5 130 pounds. I do exercise everyday except for one day and work a part time job for 4 hours that demand heavy lifting of big boxes out of containers. I also walk at least 15 miles a day and go to the gym for a good 1 hour. I will list the foods I am going to eat as soon as someone replies

Replies

• FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    This week or next week depending on how fast u guys respond, I am planning on gaining 160LBS next year. Please help I am 5'5 130 pounds. I do exercise everyday except for one day and work a part time job for 4 hours that demand heavy lifting of big boxes out of containers. I also walk at least 15 miles a day and go to the gym for a good 1 hour. I will list the foods I am going to eat as soon as someone replies

Continental chicken?
  • FutureGains
    FutureGains Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Look at my dairy tab for today. That is what I am planning on eating everyday for 5 days a week plus weekend. But the problem is that I can't eat that much without getting full and I still haven't reached my calorie goal of 2,990 and protein goal of 262g. Please help
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Start with realistic goals. 160lbs in a year is impossible (unless you just want to get really fat)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Start with realistic goals. 160lbs in a year is impossible (unless you just want to get really fat)

I'm hoping he meant he wanted to get up to 160 lbs., not gain 160 lbs. At 5'5" and 290 lbs., he'd be as wide as he is tall.
  • FutureGains
    Options
    Are going to help or not
  • FutureGains
    Options
    Also I meant 150g of protien a day