Facial difference -40kg

Options
NatalieSkywalker
NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
I have been maintaining at around 74kg for over 2 years now, I started at 114kg. My weight goes slightly up and now but I haven’t had a major loss for a while and I have found it very frustrating and I have been struggling with motivation for a while. I still have a lot of the problems I had when I was a lot bigger and people still comment negatively on my weight, but finding this old photo of myself has made me feel much better. Seeing myself every day I didn’t realize there was such a noticeable change and I am determined to reach my goal.
vxv1iu2oy23z.jpg

Replies

• lorepres
    lorepres Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine anyone having anything negative to say about your weight....you look fabulous! They are probably jealous.
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • BecomeBetterThanMyYesterMe
    Options
    You look pretty! The people who comment on your weight are probably jealous! Yes, be determined to reach your goal weight!
  • runningstrong80
    runningstrong80 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Very pretty.
  • Serendipitous_Heart
    Options
    Lovely! Try not pay any mind to what other people say... they are not the keepers of your sense of self <3
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great! No matter your weight people will always find something terrible to say about you. Forget the haters and love yourself for who you've become and who you used to be!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    Please don't be hard on yourself.. you look lovely and perfectly thin in that photo! I agree..jealousy motivates any negative comments you get. I bet they come from insecure women..and also be careful of any controling man who might be jealous of the attention you get from other men.
  • mahriab1
    mahriab1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You can definately tell a huge difference. Know you're doing good, looking great and don't listen to stupid people.
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much everyone. I would like to add that I know the negative comments necessarily aren't meant in a nasty way, like when children hug me and say 'Oh, fat!" or when I was asked to be photographed in clothes for a store to show that "bigger" people can wear them, it just still has a hurtful effect. But I'm still trying my best and been doing really well the past week :)
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Well done!!
  • sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look pretty in both pictures and congratulations for the accomplishment!
  • sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    And I like the way you've placed the pics....looks like you are supporting yourself with your hand over the shoulder
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!