Hubby & I have lost 230 pounds

Options
2»

Replies

• absentmindedhousewife
    Options
    You all look ten years younger. Just altogether brighter. You can see the energy.
  • farmgal30
    farmgal30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely look younger and happier! Congrats on your weight loss! You both look fantastic!

• Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    angreed65 wrote: »
    My husband, Howlin Alan, has lost 155 pounds since January. I've lost 75 pounds and still counting. The pictures were taken at the same location in Florida where my husband performed his solo acoustic guitar show. We're pictured with his brother & sister-in-law who live in Florida (we live in Columbus, Ohio). oxknexbgt7ph.jpeg

That's Fantastic...what tips can you give us??
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! My husband and I have lost a combined total of 265 lb in the last 18 months or so. We found that by doing it together we were able to encourage the other when things got rough for one of us and vice versa. Congratulations!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on your success!
  • angreed65
    angreed65 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Our journey continues as we recently joined a gym so we can strength train. We even hired a personal trainer! I still need to lose about 40 pounds, and it's coming off very slowly. Our tips:
    Log all your food in mfp.
    Weigh all of your food.
    Eat lots of protein.
    Drink water.
    Start moving, and start slow. When I first started walking this spring, I could barely make it 2 blocks. I ran on the treadmill earlier tonight!
  • cbr2016
    cbr2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You all look so great!
  • chrissiecastellano
    Options
    Everyone looks so much happier and healthier in the November picture. So awesome. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!