Pouch be gone!!! Any advise??

Options
2»

Replies

• gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've had it for quite a while, but once I lost the weight it disappeared. The thing is - it was almost the very last thing to go! Just patience and keep doing what you're doing :)
  • TRMite
    TRMite Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I actually think you might want to eat a little more than 1200. That calorie deficit (on exercise days at least) seems a little low. Any how, my trainer says with stomach/abs it's not about exercise, more about what you eat. So things like cutting out alcohol, eating totally clean, aiming for complex carbs, lean protein etc. will all make a big difference.

I have the same problem btw. I have killer ab muscles, but they are not currently "exposed". lol.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I actually think you might want to eat a little more than 1200. That calorie deficit (on exercise days at least) seems a little low. Any how, my trainer says with stomach/abs it's not about exercise, more about what you eat. So things like cutting out alcohol, eating totally clean, aiming for complex carbs, lean protein etc. will all make a big difference.

I have the same problem btw. I have killer ab muscles, but they are not currently "exposed". lol.

1200 actually isn't too low for me at all cause I barely have an appetite :) But i always go over my sugar limit and i think that could be the problem, but i eat a lot of fruit!! what would suggest as "totally clean"?
    I'm a non-drinker and a non-smoker so that helps a little i guess?
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Definitely eating "clean" for me that means no bread or pasta,I have those foods every now and then. I'm a big fan of a good,hearty,crunchy bread,so cutting that out helped. I have it sometimes with soup,but definitely nowhere near as much.I wouldn't recommend cutting anything out of your diet though,especially if it makes it harder,but eating less of these foods helped me.

Cardio helped my stomach quite a bit as well as eating at a deficit,now I'm incorporating sone weights into my exercise. The dreaded pooch is tricky thing :(