Friends for Accountability! :)

Options
Hey y'all! I'm 31 and have fluctuated in weight my whole life. My job allows me to stick to my fitness and nutrition goals for about 6 months a year... and then the other six become very difficult. I am so sick of seeing progress and then ending up right back where I started six months later.

I've been using this app for a while now and am using it to recommit for the final time. I would LOVE more friends for accountability. Please add me if you would like the same :smiley:

Replies

• Cag_a_taY
    Cag_a_taY Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You said "recommit for the final time" in your post..That's the wrong attitude though..

I understand your frustration because I've been there too.. I always lost weight this way or another but ended up gaining more then I lost at the end..

Its looks hard but its a matter of lifestyle. This app realy helps keeping your motivation high..Keeping other peoples motivation high buy supporting them is again another form of motivation for yourself...So just believe in yourself and keep going..if you think you failed one day, just get back on track the next day..

Your attitude should be "I didn't fall!...I attacked the floor!!!!!!"

:smiley:

Although we've never met in person, I believe in you..and many other people that are on MyFitnessPal belive in you too...

So there is no reason why you shouldnt believe in yourself ;)
  • lanyona742
    lanyona742 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I totally understand where you're coming from. I feel like my job does the same thing to me.

I'm new to this app. How does this accountability thing work?