Lost weight, then lost focus... but I'm BAAAAACK!

Options
Hello All! My name is Sarah and I joined MFP back in January. I steadily lost 1 lb per week for 10 weeks, but then went on vacation and it all went out the window. I gained back 5 lbs, but then lost 2lbs again so I am back up to having lost 8lbs overall. I am really needing motivation to stay on track - I am looking to lose weight before I start having kids in a few years. Also, I have a history of Heart Disease, COPD and Peripheral Artery Disease in my family . I really think that by shedding this weight now and learning good eating habits I will increase my chances of a long and healthy life!

SW: 179
CW: 171
GW: 145

Replies

• ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Hey Sarah, I read your post and just wanted to comment that we have the same weight goals. I am at 172 pounds and would like to get to 145 as well. I would love 135, but I have to be realistic :-). I have been off and on again and I really need to get my rear in gear so to speak. My family is headed to Florida in five weeks!

If you would like someone with same goals to chat with or keep in touch with posts, I would love to. Kim