New to MFP and looking for recipe inspiration

Options
Hello all,

I was introduced today to MFP by a friend who joined recently. I have been using another weight loss app, but as this app is free I throughout that I would give it a go!
I am still finding my way around and it would be great to learn new recipes from other members, also as most people from time to time I need some motivation to keep going.
Any helpful tips would be great fully received.

Thanks

Donna xx

Replies

• Aileen02035
    Options
    I joined a long time ago and did nothing to get off the dime and figure it out. I am retiring at the end of this week and decided to get serious this last Sunday, rather than wait until next week. I am still trying to figure out a few things, but getting more comfortable. The food tracker is so much better/easier than the other ones I have tried (except I can't figure out why "generic cantalope" and "fresh cantalope" have different calorie counts) and when you exercise and it gives you calories back - LOL. The best thing of all is the people you meet and the support you recieve, and from all over the world at that. I don't even "facebook" but friends here are changing my ways. I am trying to eat healthier and am looking for ways to do it. I don't have recipes to inspire you yet, but I am sure someone will.