Exercise Science Student Wanting To Help Others Lose Weight

Options
mishi_koi
mishi_koi Posts: 7 Member
edited November 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi Guys!
My name is KoKo, and I am a senior exercise science student at my university. Throughout my studies, I have developed a passion for fitness and health but more for helping others reach their goals. I would love to talk to you all about your personal struggles with weight, your successes, your tips and tricks, and what worked for you! I have a YouTube channel that I post exercise videos, diet tips, Fitness DIYs, and other cool stuff on. This is in no way a self promotion post, I just want to promote the importance of health and sustaining a healthy diet, and I thought it would be a great place to meet new people here, and share the clinical knowledge that I have !

[edited by MFP Moderator]

I hope to meet some of you and make some new friends!

KoKo

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    There are tons and tons of knowledgeable people on this board with great credentials. We would love to have you join the open forum in some discussions. I look forward to reading some of your posts in the future.
  • mishi_koi
    mishi_koi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @Hornsby Can you point me in the direction of those forums? Thanks for the reply!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    you are posting in them right now. Just browse through the different sections and look for topics you may have some knowledgable input on.
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Is there any aspect that you're specializing in?