Already seeing benefits

Options
teamvic
teamvic Posts: 140 Member
2 weeks in proper and I've lost 7 of the 70 pounds I need to lose. I'm guessing alot is retained water leaving me as not added any salt to food and kept away from all processed foods. Lunches are the ball acher for me as used to love a sandwich and crisps, but getting used to soup, salads and home made pasta/chicken. Training between cycling outdoors at weekend and indoor turbo training or weights during weekday evening is going really well. I know it is early days but already feeling better, clothes ever so slightly less tight, walkinh up stairs easier, more energy generally, ...I could go on and on. Only regret is not having started this in spring as can see how much more enjoyable training is outdoors. But hey, always next spring and summer to look forward to. Anyway, good luck everyone with your own training regimes. Time for a nice cup of tea.

Replies

• EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're having success so far. Small daily changes that you can keep up are the key to success. Enjoy your tea, I'm a tea enthusiast myself :)
  • teamvic
    teamvic Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi catscats22 and EHisCDN Thanks for responses and tip to buy some electronic scales. Will have a shop round tonight online. For info I'm currently sipping my way through green tea with lemon, blooming refreshing. Though a glass of red wine might be in order this evening....