Dip vs Veggies

Options
Anyone else like the dip far more than the veggies? I make my dip with Greek yogurt instead of sour cream so at least I get some good protein. Usually I just add a pig of reduced sodium onion soup mix to a 500ml container. Any other great dip suggestions??

Replies

• sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I usually have hummus with my veggies if I have anything, but I am one of those folks who prefers my veggies unadorned.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hummus sounds great! Unfortunately it is hard to find in my very limited choices and when they do have it it is almost always off. I can make it but hate having to stand over the blender for 20 min scraping it down. Maybe I will make that part of my weekend pweekend
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Quacamole
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am all about ranch dip made with the Hidden Valley packet and greek yogurt. I love dip, so the healthier the mixing agent the better off I am. I like to scoop the ranch dip with cucumbers or celery and I don't feel so awful after having a 1/2 cup of dip to go with my veggies.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I use Greek yogurt and the Fiesta Ranch packet. It has a nice little kick to it, but it's not too much (my young daughter likes it, and she doesn't like spicy food).
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Just found some of those ranch pkgs. will mix one up this week when we finish off the other. Thank for the suggestions!