Whats for dinner?

Options
For me, a tilapia filet, a few stalks of asparagus and a few sweet potato fries; watermelon for dessert. I saw the serving size of the fries were 22- I said no way! I don't need all that lol.

I hardly ever eat dinner and I'm trying to break that habit because that's whats keeping me under my calories (and not in a good way). By 10 pm I am starving but I never feed into the cravings. Before my problem was eating too late, now I hardly eat past 4.

Replies

• shezzzzz
    shezzzzz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I came here looking for dinner ideas. I didn't take anything out of the freezer, so I'm thinking something with either tinned tuna (tuna melt with a salad?) or maybe a pasta dish with onions, peppers, zucchini in tomato sauce with a generous amount of cheese to raise the protein levels. (I still have 900 cals to eat today)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Due to my husband's second shift schedule, I cook dinner for lunch...soooooooooooo...we had a london broil that I marinaded in a TBSP of canola oil with fresh garlic, TBSP mustard and a TBSP of Worchestershire (sp?)...Grilled veggies from the garden, jasmine rice and a cucumber tomato salad with honey mustard vinegrette. Lord, I do love to grill!
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Tilapia, sweet potato fries, roasted broccoli and onions and a salad. Kiwi and an orange for dessert.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Ham, green beans and baby potatoes all cooked together. Delish and I still had over 1000 calories that I could have if I wanted. Yummy!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    gym tonight so just going to throw a frozen mahi mahi burger on a hot skillet and then do some roasted potatoes and roasted brussels sprouts.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    No idea. We're going out to dinner with friends. I'm going to eat light all day so I can really go crazy at the restaurant. Hubby and I might share dessert too.
  • dinamadden
    dinamadden Posts: 16
    Options
    atlantic salmon, steamed vegetables
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Roasted Pork Loin, roasted Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts, Pasta and pan juices. Fresh fruit for dessert.
  • LAW_714
    LAW_714 Posts: 258
    Options
    Pork chop, baked sweet potato w/ chili powder and sour cream, collards w/ balsamic vinegar, and tarragon-tomato-watermelon salad.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    nachos
  • maineapple
    maineapple Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This sounds amazing.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I had breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, sausage links and French Toast.
  • hhayes06
    hhayes06 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I had Little Cesar's, crazy bread and pepperoni pizza with ranch. It was delicious and quick since I didn't have time for dinner before work.
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    Probably leftover Pizza Hut thin crust chicken and veggie with light sauce. lol
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Baked Ziti with sausage
    Broccoli
    Pop tart and ice cream for dessert.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Pork loin chops with steamed broccoli and baby carrots. With sriracha.
  • snarkysneak
    snarkysneak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes stuffed with sausage, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoe innards with a large salad of mixed greens + half a large carrot (sliced) and homemade dressing.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    gym tonight so just going to throw a frozen mahi mahi burger on a hot skillet and then do some roasted potatoes and roasted brussels sprouts.

Frozen mahi mahi burgers save my life! That's what I had for dinner, along with some spinach sauteed with garlic.

7396232.png
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I had a roast chicken leg, big of poached salmon, carrot and swede mash, some gunga peas, baby plum tomatoes and a vegetable mix of zucchini, carrot, broccoli and fine beans.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    3 scrambled eggs over half a sliced avocado, sprinkled with parmesan, and a piece of bacon