Does anyone Wana know how to loose to 5 pounds in 1 week?

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I did that back then .. now I do things different way. Now I don't eat anything white. Everything multi grains and very light meal at dinner . I wish I could upload before and after pictures.

No cauliflower?

No way. Its white. ( but if you soak it in butter ,it will become a yellowish color so then its okay !)

Or covered in cheese!

Or experiment with food coloring :laugh: Tie-Dye Cauliflower :laugh:

I love this idea! Just don't use it to make "pizza crust" :sick:
  • liqi682
    liqi682 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been training for 3years non stop and I'm a huuuuge food fan. I weigh 56kgs and I feel fantastic.I've been working out for 1hour a day, 4days a week. Don't mess up your body by starving and trying weird methods. My only two rules are:

1. Burn more calories than you consume per day.
    2. Moderation is key.

If you took in more calories one day, you just train 30minutes harder. This works :smile:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Wait... so, if I dye my rice, that makes it ok? I guess it would... no longer white.

Pour soy sauce on it, duh! Voila, you're not eating something white anymore! :D

Just make sure you don't eat it after 4 pm. Because, you know, weight loss stops happening after 4 pm. Except when it doesn't.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    I did. How? I ate all type of meals before 4 pm ..brrakfast, lunch and snack but after 4 I would eat just a small meals with steam Red beans ,onions, green pepper, mushrooms and tomatos without any oil. Just do this for 5 Days and u will loose 5 pounds. Good luck . Loose weight feel great.
    When did you get up? If it was after 6am, then it's a 14 hour fast, which basically is a CALORIE DEFICIT. No magic here.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I'm cool with this. My clock is set to a different time zone.
  • pasrichasaree
    pasrichasaree Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Guys my point is to not eat after 4 or 5 pm. Have a heavy breakfast and lunch but don't have anything heavy after 5 pm. Just have some fruits and that's all. Enjoy ur weight loss. No diet plan stays in action forever u have to change the things in ur diet every few months. Enjoy ur weight loss. Love live long life.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Guys my point is to not eat after 4 or 5 pm. Have a heavy breakfast and lunch but don't have anything heavy after 5 pm. Just have some fruits and that's all. Enjoy ur weight loss. No diet plan stays in action forever u have to change the things in ur diet every few months. Enjoy ur weight loss. Love live long life.

I'm fairly certain people got your point to not eat after 4 or 5. I think you are missing the point that many (including myself since I used to work 12 hour shifts and backshifts) do and enjoy our weight loss just fine.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options

I've been eating roughly the same diet for years with no ill effects. Can you provide some research into your claims? I'd love to see some.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

This is unnecessary for weight loss, doesn't guarantee weight loss, and is overly restrictive for some dieters.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but it's a bad point. Weight loss is just about calories in an out. One could surplus calories before 5pm and not lose weight. One could eat after 5pm in calorie deficit and lose weight. The point you're making is moot because you're relying on just eating less, which is the basis of weight loss.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options

1363588445823567319.GIF
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Guys calm down I was 200 pounds 2 years ago and I didn't eat high calories diet after 4 pm. Trust me just eat fruits or steam vegetables without oil. And u will see the weight-loss and keep maintain the diet. Don't eat after 4 pm.

That is great, you found something that works for you, but what worked for you may not work for someone else. Everyone needs to find their own balance.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    funny when I make jokes about loose weight I get a warning....just saying. I want to make a joke I really do, but I fear the man (woman) and will control myself here.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Wait... so, if I dye my rice, that makes it ok? I guess it would... no longer white.

Pour soy sauce on it, duh! Voila, you're not eating something white anymore! :D

Just make sure you don't eat it after 4 pm. Because, you know, weight loss stops happening after 4 pm. Except when it doesn't.

You are wise. <nods>
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Wait...is it 4 or 5? I was all set for a 4pm cutoff but now I'm super confused. Also, I boiled my red beans. Will that make me lose more or less than 5 pounds. I've also prepped 200g of cashews and 250g of mango for my 6pm snack. More nuts? Less? I'm really struggling here.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Split the difference and cut off at 4:30?
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Also, 5 lbs in a week is either not safe...or it's water weight.

Although, if quite heavy, 5 lbs a week is safe. Changing my diet this past summer, I was surprised at how much I lost in a week without exercising, which was way more than 5 lbs. But I weighed close to 300 lbs (albeit, I'm 5' 9 1/2"), so my first several weeks, I was concerned about losing too quickly. Factors, such as obesity level 3, make losing 5 lbs a week quite safe. Fortunately,unfortunately, now that I'm out of the morbidly obese range, weight loss has slowed. Even 3 lbs a week is not bad within the obese level 2 range. Personally I'm headed for OBE 1 Kanobe before the year is out. I know that it'll slow down to 1-2lbs a week (or even less) as I approach my goal weight.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Wait...is it 4 or 5? I was all set for a 4pm cutoff but now I'm super confused. Also, I boiled my red beans. Will that make me lose more or less than 5 pounds. I've also prepped 200g of cashews and 250g of mango for my 6pm snack. More nuts? Less? I'm really struggling here.

Ok, now I am REALLY confused. First, he said after 4pm to have small meals with steamed beans, onion, green pepper, tomato, but then he says to only eat fruits after 4 or 5pm...?

I think I am doing this all wrong. :(
  • SaltLifeLover31
    SaltLifeLover31 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I lost 195 pounds in 3 minutes.. I dumped my ex LOL
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

Ok, now I am REALLY confused. First, he said after 4pm to have small meals with steamed beans, onion, green pepper, tomato, but then he says to only eat fruits after 4 or 5pm...?

I think I am doing this all wrong. :(

I DON'T HAVE ANY PEPPERS!!!!! I'M DOOMED!!!!!

Red onion or white?