Anyone else already excited for Halloween?

Options
2»

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Its definitely the most fun holiday of the year. drinking+costumes=fun!

each year i think of all these different costumes but i put it off so much im left throwing something together at the last minute.

id really like to go as Heisenberg this year. easy costume really...just need a bag of blue rock candy for a prop.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Woooo!! Can't wait, haven't decided on a costume yet though. Thanks, now I'll have something to search for while I'm bored!:drinker:
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    YES! I do all the time!!!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I am excited sadly Halloween is not widely celebrated in Australia but have friends who tend to have a Halloween bash, last time I went as Darth Maul but I was over weight. Now I am back to my old self I am thinking lots of face paint to go for the zombie boy look...
    zombie-boy_zpsa7b55290.jpeg
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    YES! Last year was a really rotten year for Halloween, but my friends still dragged me out. My mom was dying from cancer, and even SHE insisted that I needed the break. I needed something quick and simple and dirt cheap. I went as a Plague Rat. And I loved it.

So THIS year, I'm going to have to really step it up and make up for last year. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do, but it will be something awesome. I do dress up in random costumes all year long, though - so it has to outdo that. A couple of years ago, I had 3 different costumes. :D