My very big goal

Options
To me, gaining weight makes me so happy because it actually is one of my biggest goals in life. I don't want like to gain SO much weight. I just want my body to be normal and not underweight. I have a fast metabolism and I move alot and I don't eat alot so that obviously makes me lose weight. Should I get a doctor to like give me some sort of diet schedule i can follow?

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Just increase calories and monitor your weight. If you're gaining too fast or building up a lot of fat, then scale it back. If you're not gaining, then increase calories for the week and check weight again(:
  • rebouverat
    rebouverat Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Literally was in the same boat as you my friend. I started eating 2500 daily calories. Nothing changed. Pushed it up to 3000 calories ---- still nothing. Now I'm up to 3700-4000 daily calories. Putting on some beef and the fat % is minute. But keep in mind I'm active and I work out 5-6 times a week and it's hard and heavy.

Find your magic number and don't give up. I'm a extomorph but with this plan I'm well on my way to being mesomorph figure. Don't lose faith.

I started at 157lbs and now I'm weighing in at 180. This fluctuates depending on the time of day. This took time (approximately 4 months). But you have to be ready for that mental battle because you can't freak out. I used to panic when I saw a bit of loose skin thinking I was out of shape. But in realist you we are so under nurished that we can't bulk or gain muscle. Soo eat your heart out and make sure you get yourself a good protein powder. At first you will fail at reaching your calories goal but your stomach will stretch and your body will adapt to your food intake.