Favorite Snack?

Options
I live finding good healthy snack ideas to add variety to my day!

My curent favorite is celery and light laughing cow cheese. The celery gives me the crunch I crave and the laughing cow feels decadent for so few calories.

Replies

• Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been enjoying cottage cheese topped with fruit. Also, mixing cottage cheese with vegetable juice, hot sauce, and pepper to make 'soup' - sounds weird, tastes delicious!
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Macadamia nuts...mmmm.....
  • SuzieQzie123
    SuzieQzie123 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It really does sound weird but I too love cottage cheese!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I love hardboiled eggs, deviled eggs made with avocado and hummus, jerky, banana slices with almond butter, protein yogurt, nuts, avocados with salt, apples with cheese slices
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Beef jerky or parmcrisps.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I like the light Babybel cheese. The Laughing Cow ones taste way too salty for me. I also like beef jerky. Also, although I'm not sure its the best thing, is a piece of Masada pita bread, plain. Most pita bread has a ton of calories, but this brand only has 116 for a whole pita. And I have a Quest bar every day for my late afternoon snack, which gets me through my early evening workout and until dinner.
  • claregib
    claregib Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Almond butter and frozen banana slices. Frozen blueberries topped with provamel soya yoghurt and if I can be bothered sliced courgette stacked with a cherry tomato a quail egg and some basil.
  • dee_thurman
    dee_thurman Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    where do you find laughing cow cheese or babble cheese. That sounds great.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I was just snacking on some dry cereal, before I head to the gym, preferably reeses puffs or honey kix.
  • JohnONE29
    JohnONE29 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Greek nonfat yogurt - with frozen blue berries.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I like to spread Laughing Cow on turkey pepperoni slices and make tiny sandwiches. Because pepperoni is delicious.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    apple with peanut butter or cheese are great in the fall
  • SuzieQzie123
    SuzieQzie123 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    where do you find laughing cow cheese or babble cheese. That sounds great.

I get mine from Costco.
  • healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wheat thins, all natural peanut butter with Apple slices, string cheese, any fruit, trail mix, Greek yogurt
  • SiameseKitty
    SiameseKitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like to spread Laughing Cow on turkey pepperoni slices and make tiny sandwiches. Because pepperoni is delicious.

Hehe, yes!! I do the exact same thing!! So good and the calories are pretty low too!
  • ceva034
    ceva034 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tuna or ham on corn thins. Keeps me full for ages! All for 130 ish calories :)
  • shamani5
    shamani5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    string cheese, hard boiled egg, fruit, small bowl of cereal with coconut or almond milk, toasted tortilla with salsa/guacamole, frozen waffle or piece of toast with any low cal topping, drizzle a little chocolate sauce on fruit, small salad, cucumber dipped in cream cheese/plain greek yogurt, cottage cheese with pineapple, small smoothie with fruit and plain yogurt or coconut milk, tomato sauce and feta cheese on a toasted tortilla = mini pizza! pretzels with chocolate chips, craisins with salt or a little feta cheese
  • carrey224
    carrey224 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Indiana white cheddar popcorn & different dark chocolate bars.
    Trader Joes has one called Firecracker & it has pop rocks in it.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sunflower seeds
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If I had access to it all the time, quark would be my favorite snack.