2»

Replies

• newengland11
    newengland11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Protranser wrote: »
    Your BMR is: 1431 Calories/Day
    Your TDEE is: 2560 Calories/Day

That's what I got when I did TDEE...so does that mean I burn that many a day or I can eat that many a day?

Tdee is what you burn in a day. Eating at tdee will maintain your weight. Eating less than tdee will cause you to use more of your stored body fat to fuel your activity. This is the way to lose weight.

Bmr is base metabolic rate, which is the calories you burn being sedentary and laying down sleeping/comatose. Eating that little will fatigue you if you typically burn 2560.

Ohh, I see! Thanks, that makes more sense now.
  • newengland11
    Options
    I do 50 60 mins of cardio so ur def not doing near to much but I. Wondering if your not getting enough water? Or food? When I eat less or drink less I feel terribly sluggish or like the elliptical is super heavy but all in all it's my eating

50 -60 minutes daily? Wow, go you! Now that you mention it and I really think about it, I have been slacking on my water. I usually drink at least 1 gallon a day but the past few days I've been maybe getting 1/2 a gallon.
  • newengland11
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Yeah. You're supposed to eat back your exercise calories. If you're not, no wonder you're tired.

Y'all beat me to it.

@newengland11 - just to complicate things, many consider the exercise burns to be inflated so recommend only eating back around 50% of them. You can manually change the number given in the calories box.

a433a247f2f4af5a790680767d9dd3ba.png

Thanks! What should I change it to? :/