will water firm my skin and get rid of ripples

So I recently lost 20 lbs randomly and now have these ripples on the inner sides of my boobs, they're not really stretch marks just ripples that I can feel more than see and im wondering what I can do to make them go away and if drinking lots of water will help firm my skin?

Replies

• FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    No

/thread
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Nope. I know exactly what you are talking about too.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Nope. That is from where your skin was stretched when you weighed more. After 1-2 years of maintenance, your skin will shrink back as much as it can. That may be nothing or may be a lot.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    I know since I have increased water intake, I noticed my face looks better and my hair is improving a lot, but that might be coincidental because my overall health has improved. Unfortunately, the loose skin and stretch marks are still there.
  • suzan06
    suzan06 Posts: 218 Member
    Nope. There is a reason the term "tube sock boobs" exists. Boob job or suck it up and deal.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Nope. Food. More of it. Unfortunately. Water will help your skin be and look healthier, but the ripples are from the loss of weight...and age has a lot to do with it, none of us are getting any younger :D
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Another no.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • VisofSer
    VisofSer Posts: 130 Member
    No. Keep yourself healthy with good habits, see if it draws in naturally after 6-18 months, and if it doesn't either accept it or look into cosmetic options.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Blame gravity. The cure for gravity is a place on the space station. Or Mars. There may be openings. Unfortunate side effects of a low gravity lifestyle include decreased bone density and atrophying muscles.
  • LadyTalulah
    LadyTalulah Posts: 174 Member
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Blame gravity. The cure for gravity is a place on the space station. Or Mars. There may be openings. Unfortunate side effects of a low gravity lifestyle include decreased bone density and atrophying muscles.
    jgnatca wrote: »

It genuinely made me laugh that you would list the cons in case they were seriously considering it x)