what should i eat through the day?

Options
So I can eat some of her food? My mom is trying new foods this week and they aren't the healthiest of foods and I want to eat some of them too..without eating so much and going over what are small things I could eat that'll save most of my calories for dinner

Replies

• tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sunflower seeds
  • cheesyP
    cheesyP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
    tcarp8 wrote: »
    Sunflower seeds

• casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Drink one class of cold water and eat one cup of salad before eatting her food and one u do eat her food eat no more than one cup! Portion controll is the key!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    cheesyP wrote: »
    So I can eat some of her food? My mom is trying new foods this week and they aren't the healthiest of foods and I want to eat some of them too..without eating so much and going over what are small things I could eat that'll save most of my calories for dinner

OP don't overcomplicate it. Eat what you want within your calorie limit. Foods by themselves aren't healthy or unhealthy; they have to be looked at as part of your whole diet.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Do you want her food? Is she willing to share? Does it fit in your calories? If so, eat it. If it doesn't fit your calories then decide if you're okay going over or if you want to do more exercise to make it fit.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Another vote for not complicating it.

If you want to save calories for dinner & night time, there are plenty of lighter breakfast and lunch options. Anything you like, really. Just a little less. A bowl of oatmeal or a protein bar for breakfast. Salad & half a sandwich for lunch. Late afternoon snack of string cheese and/or a handful of almonds.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Also, vegetable soups are really filling and usually low calorie.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Its one day screw it enjoy yourself!!!! I SAY MAKE IT A 5000 CALORIE DAY but just one..
  • cheesyP
    Options
    Boo! Thanksgiving coming up lol
    Its one day screw it enjoy yourself!!!! I SAY MAKE IT A 5000 CALORIE DAY but just one..

• cheesyP
    Options
    Thankss so much!!
    vivmom2014 wrote: »
    Another vote for not complicating it.

If you want to save calories for dinner & night time, there are plenty of lighter breakfast and lunch options. Anything you like, really. Just a little less. A bowl of oatmeal or a protein bar for breakfast. Salad & half a sandwich for lunch. Late afternoon snack of string cheese and/or a handful of almonds.