One Mini-Goal Left!

Options
prettysenshi
prettysenshi Posts: 36 Member
I am excited. I have dealt with being overnight my entire life, and at my highest point I weight 211. By myself and my own shear power I was able to get myself down to 175 and was working out 6-7 days a week and felt good. We all know that "life happens" and eventually I stopped, gained 10 pounds, and then started a roller coaster once I developed hypothyroidism. It almost completely shut my metabolism down and every pound to lose has been a battle.

I switched to a better doctor and since January, I have lost almost 37 pounds! I started out at 200 pounds, vowing to myself, that I would NEVER allow myself to get past 200, which so far has held true. I hit my first mini-goal in March of 175, and then couldn't get past the 170s, but I stuck with it, and slowly kept switching my diet over to unprocessed foods, and FINALLY hit my second mini-goal of 166, which is the lowest I have ever been in my entire life!

With that being said, I am still considered overnight at 5' 7" and 163 pounds, my last mini-goal is 159. THEN I will officially be in my "normal" range. And then from there, only one more stop, to my goal weight of 140. And NOTHING is going to stop me. I even joined a competition at work called Get Fit. I haven't really had a chance to work out much and tone up because I've been off and on sick with ear infections, colds, poison sumac (in which you can't sweat otherwise it spreads/makes it worse). Now that I'm getting close to the end, it's definitely getting more challenging. :) I'm not ready to post pictures yet, but when I get there, I will!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!