Just threw out all my weakness foods

Options
The dark chocolate, the sugary stuff, etc. I like to have some on hand for when the cravings call but lately I just cannot control myself. I keep my sweets in the garage freezer so its annoying for me to go get them but I still do. I feel so much better now that I threw it all out. No more picking, grazing or binging. If its not in the house, I cannot eat it! I truly feel that these sweets have kept me from losing my last 5 pounds. I work so hard (insanity / P90X hybrid) to make these daily chocolate binges get in my way!

Replies

• Vorenus85
    Vorenus85 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    For me personally, I don't keep that stuff at home, but if I want some I walk to the store to get it. It usually involves 40 min of walking, so at least I burn a portion of the junk I'm going to eat.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The dark chocolate, the sugary stuff, etc. I like to have some on hand for when the cravings call but lately I just cannot control myself. I keep my sweets in the garage freezer so its annoying for me to go get them but I still do. I feel so much better now that I threw it all out. No more picking, grazing or binging. If its not in the house, I cannot eat it! I truly feel that these sweets have kept me from losing my last 5 pounds. I work so hard (insanity / P90X hybrid) to make these daily chocolate binges get in my way!

Good for you.

The trick to adjusting behavior is understanding yourself and knowing what your limitations are.

It takes maturity and self awareness to do what you did.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    High 5!
  • Hotdawgnothotdog
    Hotdawgnothotdog Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congrats, it takes one small step to make a huge difference, or one small step to make a huge fail. Just a couple of weeks ago I had to throw away my pack of Oreos…
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did the same a few weeks ago. Luckily for me i only live a couple of doors down from a grocery store so if I want something like chocolate (which i want everyday lol) i pop in there and buy a single serve :)