Crumple or Fold?

Options
CallMeCupcakeDammit
CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
Someone gave me this idea, so I'm running with it. I'm always responding to the bathroom threads, but I've never started one of my very own! I also saw something about this on the news one night, so that makes it a legit question. :wink: Do you crumple or fold the toilet paper? Me, I fold. :smile:

Replies

• lightdiva1
    lightdiva1 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Fold
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    wad
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Why all the potty threads??? WHY?

tumblr_inline_mkw7rmyirJ1qz4rgp.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Why all the potty threads??? WHY?

tumblr_inline_mkw7rmyirJ1qz4rgp.gif

I will not rat out my source of inspiration! I'm sorry to say that person isn't even on my FL.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Crumple, but only a little. We have a bidet, so we don't use much TP anymore. We bought a 12 pack of TP last month and are still working on it!
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Lol. Crumple :blushing:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Crumple, but only a little. We have a bidet, so we don't use much TP anymore. We bought a 12 pack of TP last month and are still working on it!

Dang, maybe I need to get one of those. I think my kids use a roll every two days! Oh, and they fold, too. I think. I dunno, I haven't had to help them in the bathroom for a long time. I think I'll ask when I get home! :bigsmile:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I will not rat out my source of inspiration! I'm sorry to say that person isn't even on my FL.

LOL!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Crumple. Only princesses fold.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    wad
  • aquarabbit
    Options

Dang, maybe I need to get one of those. I think my kids use a roll every two days! Oh, and they fold, too. I think. I dunno, I haven't had to help them in the bathroom for a long time. I think I'll ask when I get home! :bigsmile:

I'd totally recommend it. I see all those adds for wet wipes and I can't even imagine how much that costs! Our bidet was $30 on amazon and it was with free shipping. It even came with a little instruction manual. :P It might be a bigger adjustment for kids, but I would go for it! Much less waste and money.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    crumpling I once read you get more doodoo on your hand when you fold, and yes everyone gets fecal material on his or her hands you just cant always see it.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    The glove.

jk

Depends on the situation at hand.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    im a scruncher....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I'd totally recommend it. I see all those adds for wet wipes and I can't even imagine how much that costs! Our bidet was $30 on amazon and it was with free shipping. It even came with a little instruction manual. :P It might be a bigger adjustment for kids, but I would go for it! Much less waste and money.

Wow, that's pretty cheap! I don't have a bathroom big enough for both, though, but definitely something to consider after I move!
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    foldish
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Crumple. Only princesses fold.

Gosh, nobody's called me a princess before. :blushing:

PS - thanks! :wink:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Grab a fistful and attack!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i pay someone to do it for me. They charge more for folding, but sometimes I have a coupon to "upgrade" at no additional charge. I dont want to touch toilet paper. Its a phobia-- especially 2 ply. yuck....
  • aquarabbit
    Options

Wow, that's pretty cheap! I don't have a bathroom big enough for both, though, but definitely something to consider after I move!

Oh! I forgot to mention that! It doesn't require a separate space. You just hook it up to your existing toilet under the seat. This is the actual one I have:

http://www.amazon.com/Luxe-MB110-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment/dp/B001KKRCFA/ref=lp_686953011_1_1/186-2758586-3409920?ie=UTF8&qid=1372201616&sr=1-1

You just hook it up where the water comes in and the toilet still flushes and you can use your bidet.