Jeans for a bigger middle??

Options
Good morning, all. I have a hard time finding jeans that fit right in the stomach and booty area. If they fit in the gut the booty part sags and if the butt fits the waist is too tight. Does anyone have the same issue and have a brand they love? TIA!

Replies

• lx3tx
    lx3tx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have the same exact problem! I have resorted to skinny style pants because that's all that I have found that doesn't give me the dirty diaper look. Hopefully someone else has a solution.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I have a bigger stomach area. The brand that fits me best is the Jennifer Lopez line at Kohl's. No butt sag. Never would I have thought that JLo jeans would be a good match for me but they are.
  • kaabruur19
    kaabruur19 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Silver brand jeans work the best for me. I have the same issue.
  • vrokhfit
    vrokhfit Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem :( I honestly just buy pants that fit my legs/booty and loop a hair binder around the button/button hole. It really makes shopping for pants a lot less frustrating.
  • Pinuplvr1218
    Pinuplvr1218 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    These Comfort Knit Jeans by LL Bean fit me perfectly everywhere.

Lane Bryant jeans sag in the butt unless the waist is a bit tight. Plus, at 5'6.5" I really shouldn't need to wear Petite in order to not have jeans that are too long O_o

ETA - looks like the LL Bean jeans are all sold out of jean colors online; I bought them in a store.
  • Pinuplvr1218
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    These Comfort Knit Jeans by LL Bean fit me perfectly everywhere.

Lane Bryant jeans sag in the butt unless the waist is a bit tight. Plus, at 5'6.5" I really shouldn't need to wear Petite in order to not have jeans that are too long O_o

ETA - looks like the LL Bean jeans are all sold out of jean colors online; I bought them in a store.

Hi, what store did you get them at?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    Mansfield, MA

Here's a list of locations: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/1000001703?nav=ftlink
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all. I have a hard time finding jeans that fit right in the stomach and booty area. If they fit in the gut the booty part sags and if the butt fits the waist is too tight. Does anyone have the same issue and have a brand they love? TIA!

Gloria Vanderbilt. I live and breathe by those jeans. They are totally amazing and tight in all the right places for our big bellies. Google them. They will make you very happy.
  • sarab920
    sarab920 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    American Eagle jeans are my go to when it comes to pants. I suggest the jegging super stretch
  • Pinuplvr1218
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
    :)
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Also try the Levi website.