one reason I love this site

Options
mstofabulous
mstofabulous Posts: 14 Member
I Love this feature "If every day were like today... You'd weigh"...... because after I have logged my food for the day I can evaluate if I really need to eat something I have logged. and if I don't really need to eat it, then I don't..I am so glad I found this site.

Replies

• Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Because in addition to keeping you on track and providing tools and support with your fitness, health and weight goals, there are forums where u can let your hair down, not take everything so seriously and have a laugh while you are waiting to achieve those serious goals. :)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I'm here because taking a picture of someone else's abs and posting them to actually get attention is considered creepy everywhere else...
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I hate that aspect because every day will be different. You should have seen what it told me the other night when I ate about 4700 calories.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    @_incogNEATo_ he's the reason I stay
  • Dalia444
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I'm here because taking a picture of someone else's abs and posting them to actually get attention is considered creepy everywhere else...

What??? You mean all those ab pics I've been seeing are not real?? The deception...
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    All the inspiring beautiful fun people on here!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Dalia444 wrote: »
    Because in addition to keeping you on track and providing tools and support with your fitness, health and weight goals, there are forums where u can let your hair down, not take everything so seriously and have a laugh while you are waiting to achieve those serious goals. :)
    All the inspiring beautiful fun people on here!

EXACTLY!!! :smiley: Y'all take me away from the stresses of everyday life and make me smile! :)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I hate that aspect because every day will be different. You should have seen what it told me the other night when I ate about 4700 calories.

Mine basically told me "stop eating you fatass" once, and that's why I haven't logged meals in forever.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

It's only creepy if it doesn't work!

• Dalia444
    edited November 2015
    Options

It's only creepy if it doesn't work!

Is this the real life "Ask Tracy" guru? OMG, I think I'm going to faint

swoon.gif[img][/img]