Biggest Loser 2 workout video

alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Have you done this workout? I borrowed it from the library. The neat feature is that you can select the sections you want to do and then it plays them in the order you selected them. If you have done this video how do you log it in? Also, how do you log in the warm up and cool down of an aerobics workout? The warm up and the cool down were 5 min each. I selected today the low impact cardio for 15 mins, the sculpting for women for 10 mins and the functional flexibility section for 10 mins. The total time was 45 mins. I am not sure how I should log it in. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• alf1163
    Have you done this workout? I borrowed it from the library. The neat feature is that you can select the sections you want to do and then it plays them in the order you selected them. If you have done this video how do you log it in? Also, how do you log in the warm up and cool down of an aerobics workout? The warm up and the cool down were 5 min each. I selected today the low impact cardio for 15 mins, the sculpting for women for 10 mins and the functional flexibility section for 10 mins. The total time was 45 mins. I am not sure how I should log it in. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I never log in the warm-up/cool-down sections of anything. For the rest, I'd log 15 min. of aerobics, and 10 minutes of calisthenics or weight training. Stretching, although really important, doesn't really burn calories.

I just got the "Cardio Max" Biggest loser DVD, wore my HRM, and burned 450 calories in around 45 minutes. Also, I am reminded every time I sit down or stand up that I did this workout. (It's a total butt-kicker. . . probably the best cardio/circuit training DVD I've ever done.):flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    Thanks!!! Where did you get that video??
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    I have these dvds, I got them at Walmart. This is a great workout.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    They are all on Amazon for about $10.
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    I have the Cardio Max and Power Sculpt, I stopped using TBL 2 because it makes you choose male or female and my boyfriend and I like to work out together. I love all of them though! I just log it as general aerobics. I'm only on level 2 of the Cardio Max and Jillian is kicking my butt!