New start, new account

Options
Here's a bit of background to my journey:

Over the past year I've dropped around two and a half stone. This has been through calorie counting, eating clean and exercising. I must admit the past six months has been the best time of my life. I've never felt or looked better. I love the feeling of being confident and in control. However, recently I've started to go back to my old ways of having regular binges on junk food. And I've also been eating more.As a result I feel bloated, my skin has inflamed and I'm lacking energy.

I hate feeling like his. I love to feel 100% and I just can't feel like this when I eat poorly. My body is very sensitive to foods.

After much thought the time has come to cut down on sugar! Both obvious and hidden sugars. My aim is to eat lots of nutrient dense foods and cut down on refined sugars.

I've decided to open a new account for the next part of my journey which is finding ultimate health.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• James00020
    James00020 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I went down the same track, also got into great shape (nearly 2 years ago) but began to binge and now have gained 2 stone since then. Just beginning my journey back to return to that weight but will be taking my time to do so as I believe extremely strict dieting was my failing last time, leading to binging habits. Best of luck with your diet, sounds like you've set yourself a good plan so I'm sure you'll succeed!