Anyone getting in shape to go on a Cruise or a Vacation ??

Options
Looking for some friends who are trying to loose a decent bit of weight for their future vacation.
I am 4'10 187lbs. I am going on a cruise Nov 2014. So I want to loose a decent amount of weight before then ! =) Looking for some motivational friends that are in the same boat as me =)

Replies

• mkocol
    mkocol Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey girl :)

Well, I'm not going on vacation or at least not planning on doing so anytime soon but I could be your workout/diet buddy. The more motivation the better, right? :)
  • goodgollymrsholly1
    Options
    Sounds good ! I need all the motivation I can get it at the moment lol ! =)
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 10 to 15 lbs before a trip to NYC this October
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a cruise in August... want to lose a little weight beforehand so I can rock my bikini!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Eveys89
    Eveys89 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hawaii in 9 days! Just around the corner but I definitely wan't to make at least some progress by then :)
  • 10ECWalker
    10ECWalker Posts: 12
    Options
    I am!!! I'm wanting to surprise my husband
    Next spring with a vacation and I'd like to
    Look decent for it!! Hahaha!
    (I have other reasons, but that one is the most fun
    And seemingly motivating!) ;)
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls! I am going to Cabo in a few weeks and have been preparing for my trip for six months. I am down 40 pounds and feeling great! I purchased my first bikini a couple of days ago and I am ready to wear it in public. I lost the weight the right way...slow and steady, healthy choices and exercise. I finished the Insanity program and it worked wonders...my arms actually have some definition. Feel free to add me if you need motivation :flowerforyou:
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Well my upcoming vacation wasn't my only motivation but it was part of it. I've lost 50 lbs so far and would like to lose another 20. Our cruise is this Saturday! :bigsmile:
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have a cruise march 2014. its a beachbody cruise for the coaches and trainers and i am super excited. I get car sick easy so i will def need some pills for that or i will not enjoy any of it.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I am! My hubby and I are going to the Myrtle beach in September to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. I'm almost at 20 lbs lost this year and I'd like to lose another 10-15. But I'd be happy with just toning up. I'd love any new motivational friends!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Going to Aruba July 20th. I don't expect to be flaunting a bikini, but hope to feel better...A few lbs would be nice..
  • Saff00
    Saff00 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am headed to China in October 2013. Lost 20lbs but struggling, would like to lose 10lbs more and to feel better.
  • Fitfetish
    Fitfetish Posts: 2
    Options
    Im not going on vacation but I am getting fit for a wedding taking place next summer. As of June 21 I had exactly one year to lose weight. You can add me if you want!!
    :happy:
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm going on a cruise in February 2014 :) Hoping to lose about 25-30lbs by then.
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    We're off to Italy for 2 weeks in August, our last family holiday together before my daughter goes off to uni in September. I've lost 18lbs so far and would like to drop another 6-8 by then. I don't do bikinis but just to be fit, toned and active will be enough for me. Feel free to add me!
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We're off on holiday at the end of August so would like to lose 14 lb by then at least. Next year (September) is our 5th wedding anniversary and we want to go somewhere special. I really want to be in better shape and weigh less by then, so please add me and we can help each other.
  • Talus731
    Talus731 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Will be cruising on the NCL Dawn at the end of April 2014. Feel free to add me. Would like to be at my first goal weight by then 200 lbs. Lets keep each other motivated!
  • ebscrebs
    ebscrebs Posts: 17
    Options
    Cruising May of 2014. Super excited and really want to be in great shape for it!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Sorta! My next vacation is next month! Not sure if I can lose these last 37 lbs! ;) but I'm planning for a real vacation when I do lose it! Good luck!
  • Evilmuffin666
    Evilmuffin666 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Going on a Eastern Mediterrean Cruise in October 2013 and then another one in South America in May 2014. While I want to lose weight for the Cruises, I am not thinking in that way because if I do, I will just lose it for the cruise and then go back to my old crappy unhealthy Lifestyle. I am making a permanent Lifestyle Change,,,,, and having the weight gone by the Cruises, is just an extra Bonus! Good luck on your quest!!!!!!!!! I am new here, and add me if you want....... I also Need all the Motivation and Support to reach my Goals.