Chinese Restaurant - What do you order?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Sesame chicken, fried rice and two egg rolls. That's my go to.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I dunno. I only eat chinese food when I have 1200 calories to spare and just get what I want. Even then I have to watch the rice. Steamed veg and chicken are not worth it to me.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I was reading that you should order sauce on the side. Next Chinese visit I'm planning on doing that.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Sesame chicken, fried rice and two egg rolls. That's my go to.

<3
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Lots of options above. However, once a month we order Chinese. I don't avoid anything, and its one of the rare times I go over my caloric limit. Everything I love, happens to be real high in calories (and salt unfortunately). A few days later I am good.
    It is worth it. enjoy
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I get normally what I I want. I just ask ask for a to go box and split my food up. Save cals and I have some for tomorrow
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Due to having celiacs disease I only get steamed broccoli and brown rice with either shrimp or chicken. Sometimes I order the vegetable spring rolls too if I'm really hungry that day.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Steamed chicken and veggies, w/steamed white rice and brown sauce on the side. SOOOO GOOOODDD!!!
  • Physick
    Physick Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pepper steak with onion. If I order the steamed chicken off the diet menu the consistency is really weird and rubbery. Pepper steak with onion still has great flavor and is just as calorie-effective as the diet menu. Protein, iron, and deliciousness.
  • queenofpuppies
    queenofpuppies Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    hot and sour soup and some steamed dumplings