Hello all.

Options
Nelson081
Nelson081 Posts: 27 Member
So i made this account months ago to try and get in better shape but I just never saw it through :(. Im back and really want to help myself get into better shape and hope that helps me with my anxiety. Im 6 feet 220 pounds and would really like to get down to 180. My biggest goal here is to help lessen or even completely remove my anxiety, both my mental and physical symptoms. Anxiety has really put a damper on my life and i wouldn't wish it upon anybody, it can be torture. Im looking for anybody here who has dealt with or still dealing with it and would like to hear from you about your anxiety and how you have dealt with it.

Also looking for anyone with a good workout plan and diet. Im 21 and again 220 pounds. If anyone has some good advice id love to hear it and please feel free to add me. Thanks and good luck to everyone else!

Replies

• kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    welcome :D feel free to add me if you need a buddy!
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's an incredible site and has been a huge motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like.. I'm a mom of 5, a personal trainer, beach body coach, and have lost over 60lbs in the last year.. and believe me good support is key! :) Again, welcome!a
  • Nelson081
    Nelson081 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys !