Feeling ill

Options
When you first started your journey did anyone experience headaches , dizziness?

Replies

• DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Only time that happened is when I was dumb enough to try a "juice cleanse" (not my proudest moment).

This could be a number of different things. Not eating enough, not hydrated.
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Just glancing at your diary, assuming everything is fairly accurate, you might want to make sure to hit your goals more often. You can experience these symptoms when under eating.

As mentioned above, also make sure you are hydrated. I get a headache pretty quickly if I am dehydrated.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    You only logged 890 calories Tuesday. If this is accurate, you're feeling sick because you're under eating.

How tall are you?

What's your weekly weight loss goal? I'm betting you selected two pounds per week, but with only 51 pounds to lose, try putting it at one pound per week and eating those extra calories.
  • MarcyKirkton
    MarcyKirkton Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I really had to eat regularly. And if I felt too hungry, I ate and assumed it would be ok.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    First and foremost - make sure you are in fact eating enough. It is absolutely vital to fuel your body adequately. Also - ensure you are drinking enough. Think of your body as you would a car.. Fail to fill it with fuel and it'll start lagging (In your case, headaches, dizziness, weakness). You wouldn't start a long car journey without ensuring your car is adequately maintained and will get you to your end destination. The same applies to your body and ensuring you reach bedtime without 'breaking down' :)

If you're hitting your calorie goals and drinking enough and still experiencing dizziness, I'd suggest speaking to your doctor.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Which journey is that?